Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yes Baby, the Stars do Shine Bright


Hello my lovelies! I meant to update much earlier but I'm a dolt and forgot that I had news! Yes, I went to the Baby The Stars Shine Bright store in San Fransico! We managed to squeeze in an afternoon for me to check out the store. It was such a dream come true!

Unfortunately, as you probably know, there is no picture taking allowed in the store so I couldn't snap a pic of how cute I looked in a dress. I will buy a brand dress one day. I have a goal! The dresses are a thicker, nicer material than I expected. It's nice though.

I didn't have enough money to buy anything big obviously but I did manage to get enough money together to buy a head eating bow and a pair of Alice and the Pirates socks! I can't wait to get a co-ord together and have a
photoshoot. I'm so proud of these items.

The staff was very kind and patient with me. The girl at the cashier was dressed in Fairie Kei which I thought was adorable! She h
elped me with fitting rooms and didn't mind that I was taking so long to decide what to get (But my parents on the other hand weren't so understanding. Next time I go to San Franscico it'll be with girlfriends.) I'd give my shopping experience there five stars! With my only critic being the store is a little hard to find. It's on the upper level of an art gallery.

After Baby, we went to a really cool hippie district. The artistic grunginess contrasted well with my cute and polished lolita experience, but I'll be damned if I didn't enjoy every second! Diversity for the win.

San Franscico is a beautiful city for so many reasons. They've lead so many movements (The gay rights movement, the hippie movement... Ect.) and the city is just so cutting edge! I can't wait to go back, and it's somewhere I would love to live. Well Pixar studios is in California, and that's where I want to work.

Maybe all my dreams can come true? All I know is that Baby, the stars are shining bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment