Friday, April 2, 2010

April!


Wow, I really haven't been updating as much as I'd like to. It just seems like math homework is taking priority in my life right now, silly me!

Anyways yesterday was Make it or Bake it in my drama class. It's basically like secret Santa but we're not allowed to buy anything, our gifts have to be hand made or baked. I made paper dolls of Lady Gaga and Paris Hilton for my glamorous friend Ashley, her favorite starlets. I received a Hello Kitty lemon cake with "The Game" written out in frosting from my friend Kayla. She managed to grasp my sense of humor quite well. (*゚ー゚*)


Make it or Bake it is one of my favorite days of the semester. (I've been a drama student at my school for two years, Make or Bake is an annual event for each class) What I really enjoy about it is trying to get to know a person well enough to make them an awesome gift! It's always amazing to see what others can come up with, like my friend who made a miniature dressing room for the Micheal Jackson obsessed Nick Klaras. It's just a really cool experience, but it sucks when someone half asses it! There's nothing fun about being the only person in class who didn't get a gift because the person who had them didn't show up or forgot.

I think this would be a really cool idea for a lolita meetup or something... Just a suggestion. (・∀・。) Anyways I think I'll be off for now. Stay lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment