Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SAN FRANSICO!

Hey lovelies!

I'm coming to you from a co
ffee shop on my mac book and I feel a lot like an indie douche bag xD The place I'm staying doesn't have Wifi so that's sad and I haven't been able to update, but I have been able to write my play. Oh boy I'm lame

Anyways some of the high lights of this trip have been the Steam Punk convention I went to! I made friends with a cute emo kid and had crazy amounts of fun looking at cool things. I even got to try on a corset but stupid
me forgot to take a picture. Ugh, I disapoint myself. I think I might add a nice corset to my wish list. They're so lovely. I don't want a a cheap one either. It has to have the actual lace up the back. I need to be able to not breath properly or NO DICE!

I'm super hyper because of the crazy amounts of coffee I've consumed to fight off jet lag, so I apologize if this post is a tad bit silly. Teehee.

Yesterday I went to Japan town and bought the latest issue of Kera. EEP SO CUTE! I also got a cool notebook for $1.50. Unfortunately I couldn't get any of the millions of plushies, stickers, deco packs or cellphone charms I wanted. I almost died in the Sanrio store.

I unfortunately haven't done all that much shopping on this trip. Financially I'm limited because I left my wallet at home (Fail) and I don't have any other means of finance, so I'm pretty much relying on my parents for spending money. I really don't like having to go to them for money but I don't really have a choice. I plan on paying them back when I get home anyways but it still sucks because they don't want to buy me anything that's $20 plus, but I'd be able to had I REMEMBERED TO BRING MY WALLET! (Facepalm)

On a side note I may not be able to go to the Baby store. This is very upsetting but we just might not have time for it :( When my parents go on vacation they mostly like to walk around and look at water :P I'll try to persuade them with all my might. I know I won't be able to buy anything but I can at least visit and try on a brand dress right? RIGHT?!?!?!

Anyways toodles for now everyone. I'll update
again on Monday at the latest.

P.S the pictures are from the Steam Punk convention. The guy in the last picture was my new friend Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment