Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Cleaning


Hey everyone! Long time no blog!

My new laptop is AMAZING! Happy 16th to me? (Though it is a little early. I'm asking for a hamster for my actual sixteenth though because it's inexpensive.) The computer runs like a dream and I'm really a big fan of the track pad. Apple has amazed me again! (I'm such a geek.) One feature I'm particularly enjoying is the webcam. It's nice to be able to see who I'm chatting to.

In other news, SPRING HAS ARRIVED! (Sort of.) It's recently gotten a lot warmer here so I've been taking full advantage of this by wearing lighter jackets and flouncy summer dresses. After a long, cold, Canadian winter there's nothing better.

I've also used this weather improvement as motivation to clean up my room a little. Yesterday I tackled my shelf which was begging for organization! It's nice to have access to things again, like my books/manga.

It was a weekend full of fancy parties, bowling, setting things on fire, driving around aimlessly and cleaning. A great way to spend my last weekend before San Franscico! (I'm leaving on Saturday! EEEP!)

School is calling though, stay lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment