Monday, February 1, 2010

I love Cake


It's my brother's birthday today so I made him a cake with my mom (Well, mostly I just iced the cake and ate the batter, hehe!)

Obviously my cake isn't as pretty or professional like the one above but it'll taste delicious! Without a doubt.

Cakes are so adorable and pretty, sort of like lolitas! The two are ideal together aren't they? Speaking of which, (Don't you just love my transitions?) I found out yesterday that I will be going to San Fransico for March Break! Which of course means I'll be visiting the Baby The Stars Shine Bright store! What a dream come true! I need to decide what I want to get ahead of time because it's going to be a hassle find the money to afford the things I want (Which is pretty much everything. I could spend years in that store!) so I'll probably be working extra hard at my job as a waitress. I need some help deciding what to wear and what to buy.

It's going to be an exciting trip for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment