Saturday, February 6, 2010

Semester Two, GO!


Oh what a week it's been.
Semester too started so now I have all new classes! Yay!

My times table goes as followed: Drama, Math, Art, Science. So there's a very good mix of academics and arts to keep me busy. With all the homework I'm going to have I don't know how I'll be able to blog @_@ (But neverfear, I will find a way!)

Onto lolita news, I think I've decided what skirt I'm going to get from the baby store. Right now I'm leaning towards the Frilled Petticoat in white because it's A) Adorable. B) Somewhat in my price range (Under $200) and C.) More towards the style of lolita I favor.

Baby has a lot of pieces I really like right now, and if it wasn't so far out of my budget I'd probably get a jumper, but seeing as my current financial situation calls for less lavish shopping I keep my sights on the skirts.

Finally, I wanted to share this video with you! I was having a bad day yesterday and I was really feeling down. Then my friend showed me this video! Easily made my night. I plan on watching it anytime I'm sad.

Well I suppose I'm off for now. Thanks for reading •w•

No comments:

Post a Comment